FULL OF S*IT
‘MY PLACE IS WITH HIM’
PLAY STUPID GAMES…
Breaking News Intern
The LAPD denounced its own claims that it thwarted a potential mass shooting Thursday night, claiming that there was actually no evidence that a cache of guns, ammunition and tactical equipment seized by officers was going to be used in a planned attack by the arrested suspect. Several neighbors had initially flagged mental health concerns to cops after 25-year-old Los Angeles man Braxton Johnson threatened them outside the Lumina Hollywood, a large apartment block. After obtaining a search warrant, officers found several high-powered rifles, shotguns and handguns on the 18th floor of the complex, leading to Johnson’s arrest. Images shared by the LAPD showed some of the weapons, including a shotgun, a camouflage piece of body armor, and a rifle with a scope. The LAPD said they believed he was in the motions of plotting a mass shooting, however by Thursday night a new statement revealed that at this point in the investigation, “there are no indications that any persons were threatened with a firearm nor have we identified any intent by Johnson to plan a mass shooting incident.” Police said that while they continue to investigate, they believe there is no threat to the public. Braxton had been held on $500,000 bail but it is unclear what his current status is.
LAPD Backtracks on Claims it Prevented Hollywood Mass Shooting – The Daily Beast